LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

The Next Generation

I always love taking pictures of babies. It is especially a treat for me to take the pictures of babies whose parents' weddings I photographed. I hadn't seen this bride (now mom!) since her wedding, so it was wonderful to see that their little family is doing great. Although really how could they not be doing great with a little girl this adorable?!

Enjoy!


COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Austin and Marianne  – (March 31, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

They turned out so good! Of course I'm biased. Thanks again for taking them!

Kerrie Summerhays –   – (March 31, 2010 at 3:38 PM)  

Beth, your work is wonderful! My granddaughter is the cutest isn't she!!

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP