LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

My "Mommy" Wall

This isn't a great picture of pictures and my frames weren't even straight when I took the picture, but I have to share my wall anyway. This wall makes me SMILE and warms my mommy heart! How could it not, since it has 25 pictures of my kids smiling back at me?

Enjoy!



COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Mom and Camera  – (April 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM)  

I love your "Mommy Wall." I think everyone should have one!

samnarene  – (April 19, 2010 at 11:02 AM)  

I agree. I love your "Mommy Wall." I also enjoy displaying pictures of our grandchildren on shelves in our office and having our own "Mommy Wall," so to speak, in our family room featuring your photographic talents.

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP