LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

My "Other" Favorite Subject

I wanted to share a few pictures of my "other" favorite subject. Even though she is growing [newborn pictures], she is definitely still little and I'm enjoying every minute. I know that just like my other children, she is going to grow up too fast. Anyone know how to keep them little?!

Enjoy!




COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

The Mecham Family  – (March 22, 2010 at 1:59 PM)  

Your kids are adorable! And I know how to extend their littleness- don't have one after and they grow slower. haha. My little Easton still seems like my baby and he'll be 4 in May! OMG! 4!!!!

samnarene  – (March 22, 2010 at 2:05 PM)  

They don't stay little for long, but taking frequent photographs helps to preserve the memories as they grow. You are doing such a fantastic job of doing that. I love the pictures on this post.

Shannon Ireland  – (March 22, 2010 at 5:34 PM)  

She is adorable! Very cute pictures!

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP