LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

My Little Sweetheart!

I love taking pictures of newborns--especially mine!!!

Enjoy!



COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Unknown  – (November 30, 2009 at 3:54 PM)  

Beth, she is so beautiful. Congratulations!

Hillary  – (December 1, 2009 at 9:33 AM)  

I'm from Andy Shipley's preschool. I was wondering if you had had your baby. She's SO beautiful. Also, I am so impressed with your skills. You take spectacular pictures.

samnarene  – (December 1, 2009 at 12:59 PM)  

I love these pictures and keep coming back to enjoy them! You are a talented photographer, and it is so nice you can record these special moments for your own baby.

Tiffany Robinson  – (December 3, 2009 at 9:15 AM)  

AHH!! it looks like you have the right baby...she poses perfect for you.

Katie L.  – (December 13, 2009 at 8:48 PM)  

Beth she is beautiful!!! I love the pictures!

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP