LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

BYU Baby

Here's a newborn picture for all you BYU fans (plus some other cute ones I couldn't resist sharing)! Now before you call me to take your child's picture with the signed BYU balls, I do NOT have a signed Jimmer Ferdette basketball at my studio! BYU is important to this baby's dad. What is important to you? What props can you bring that have meaning for your family?

Enjoy!



COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

samnarene  – (July 5, 2011 at 10:26 PM)  

I love these pictures! They are precious. Little ones grow up so fast, and these photos will be such treasures.

GayleV  – (July 6, 2011 at 8:07 AM)  

I was hoping you would post some of these. They turned out super cute. The hat is darling and the pictures with the balls turned out wonderful!!

Shannon Ireland  – (July 6, 2011 at 10:37 PM)  

You did such a great job! We love them! I was impressed with your special touch with our little newborn. You really captured some great pictures!

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP