LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

All the Family

It is awesome to be able to help people capture that moment when all the family can be together. (And when I say moment, I really do mean just a moment for this particular family!) What a treasure to have the entire family in one portrait.

And yes, I can fit ALL of your family in my studio. OK maybe not all of
everyone's family, but I can fit 40 or so of your family members in my studio. Are you getting together for a family reunion this summer? Take advantage of that and schedule a family portrait.

Enjoy!


COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

samnarene  – (May 24, 2010 at 8:19 AM)  

We love having our family photo on our wall where we see every day our grandchildren with us and their parents. Our group exceeded 40 by a few, and I am pleased you got happy smiles out of that many little ones as well as those older.

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP