LIFE MOVES QUICKLY. . . CAPTURE IT!

Senior Pictures

Senior pictures are always a lot of fun. I especially enjoyed this session and getting to know her. What an impressive girl. Not to mention very natural and graceful in front of the camera. Gotta love dancers!

Enjoy!



COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

Mom and Camera  – (January 23, 2010 at 10:01 AM)  

I really like all of these, but the last one is my favorite. I like her smile and that she isn't looking at the camera. Very beautiful senior!

Unknown  – (January 29, 2010 at 9:10 AM)  

Gorgoeus, but I am her mom!! Beth, you did a FANTASTIC job! Thanks so much:)

Post a Comment

© 2004-2017 Graham Photography. All rights reserved. Use of images without permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP